- National Arts Advocacy Day Summit March 4 – March 5 ArtPride NJ welcomes students to be part of the NJ delegation to this annual national summit that gathers advocates to meet with their members of US Congress. The 2 day event includes advocacy training and attendance at the Nancy Hanks Lecture on Arts & Public Policy at the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. Find out more »
- YOUTH ART MONTH State Exhibit & Reception March 8, 2019 at the NJ Statehouse at the Capitol Building
- New Jersey Poetry Out Loud: State Finalson March 12, 2019 at the The Jay and Linda Grunin Center for the Arts, Ocean County College. Check out our joint SNAPCHAT geofilter
- Arts in our Schools Month Celebrationin Paterson on March 20, 2019 @ 6pm. More Information Comings Soon…
- Are You I-STEAM Ready? March 14, 2019 @ 9am NJSBA and Arts Ed NJ will come together for the next, “Are You I-STEAM Ready” Workshop hosted by the Perkins Center for Arts in Collingswood NJ. This unique workshop will feature I-STEAM Design Challenges and how to plan for and implement the design process in your school.